Sunday, April 17, 2011

A bit of a Transformation

As you might have noticed, I've been making some changes around here. You see, ever since I created this blog with the intention of making it to talk about general topics, I've been using a lot of Jekyll & Hyde related material, and subconsciously focusing on that subject. I realized this after a while, and now I'm making it official. This blog will be dedicated primarily to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and everything to do with it.

As for changes, so far I have changed the name and URL of this blog to better reflect my intentions for its purpose. I am unsure about keeping the html address change - I will have to watch and see if at least some of the links that have been made to this site on google will be updated with my new URL, or if they will be forever broken, unless I decide to change it back. I will wait at least a week and see if there are any improvements on that front before I consider going back to obsessimon.blogspot.com. Even if that happens, I don't think I want to, since the old URL didn't communicate what I want this site to be about now.

In the upcoming weeks/months, I will probably experiment with the design and organization of the material on this blog. I want to come up with a logo as well, but we'll have to see how that goes. If I do create one, I want to do more with it than just slap a few already oft-used Jekyll & Hyde-type images together, so I will probably spend quite a bit of time on it.

In any case, thank you for reading this, and for bearing with me in this transitional period! I hope you stick around to see what I have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment