Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Current Project: Victorian Undead - Sherlock Holmes vs. Jekyll-Hyde



Update: This project has been completed! The newly-converted and uploaded comic "Victorian Undead: Sherlock Holmes vs. Jekyll-Hyde" is available for reading!


I just wanted to let you in on one of the many projects I'm working on at the moment - I'm converting the short comic "Victorian Undead - Speacial - Sherlock Holmes vs. Jekyll/Hyde" into a series of jpg pictures that can be read like a normal comic, rather than only with the CDisplay program.

So you can download the original file from the Comics & Graphic Novel Resource Page and find and download CDisplay from some other site if you like, but if you wait just a while then I'll upload a rar or zip file containing all of it in a format that will be vastly more easy to read.

It'll take me a little while to go through and put everything together, since I had to get screen snapshots of the enlarged pages in two parts, but I'm going to go through the trouble of doing this since this comic isn't too long, and it's got good art and an interesting concept. With zombies!! I think it's definitely worth sharing in an accessible format.

However, if you really don't want to wait or download obscure programs to read this, go buy it, and support its creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment