Monday, August 30, 2010

Dr. Black, Mr. Hyde and Why I Love the Internet

So I've been figuring out which Jekyll and Hyde movies I should buy and which ones I could possibly get through various other methods, and one of the movies I'd heard good things about and was considering purchasing is Dr. Black and Mr. Hyde. Before I decided whether or not to purchase the DVD, I went to see if the internet would provide it for me. And lo, it did!

To view it, all you need is Divx Player, which is free, and you can watch the entire movie of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Black, all in one part, online! No ads or surveys or nothin'.

http://stagevu.com/video/gokrlwonxlpc

Despite how cheesy the title is, and how bad the makeup is for Hyde, it's actually quite a good movie. I'll give it a more in-depth review later, but for now, sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment